Monday, March 1, 2010

Diversity


256.

My 31 miles this week consisted of 11 miles walking, 5 miles running, 5 miles rowing, 6 miles cross country skiing, and 4 miles snow shoeing. The snow shoeing was a new experience and I liked it--a winter hike through fresh snow up a steep rise. Hard work, beautiful, fun, nice. I need to do more although I guess that's next winter now.

I completed the Tabata course (6 weeks) and it definitely helped my fitness level. I got my push-ups in.

This week will begin training for a Kettlebell competition on May 1. Also, the weekly blend will start to skew towards more running.

1 comment:

  1. How about posting these photos in an album on fb?
    Is this week's mileage going to include running the K'man on Sunday, or walking Mary's walk?

    ReplyDelete